What faction for counterattack and enemy repositioning?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
gdelo538
What faction for counterattack and enemy repositioning?

In most games I'm big on defense that can still hurt, so counterattack is a very interesting trait to me. To mix it up and give options when they start going full attack against my counterattack I'd like some ways to reposition the enemy, preferably while damaging them, like slam. Are the any factions that do this particularly well?

From my looking at the stats of some of the models it looks like tengu or temple, but I may be mistaken. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ret-darkframboisier
Ret-darkframboisier's picture

temple seems fine according to your description

gdelo538

Thanks

Axiam
Axiam's picture

Temple have a lot of push defence and some slam attack that would work well for your description. The Kami can also be painful for opponents to attack. Cult can also be quite counter-attack like with their soulless models being good at holding their ground or frustrating/moving around opponents without getting into combat.

Axiam

gdelo538

Thanks, I wound up getting the starter sets for both temple and tengu, and a few assorted other models for each faction, as well as the card decks. I'm looking forward to figuring out how to leverage the repositioning tactics of both factions

yenohoney