How do you get Air kami?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
gdelo538
How do you get Air kami?

I've seen lots of recommendations to get air kami for your tengu, but I didn't think they were available to this faction, what am I missing? Is it something in one of the decks?

Ret-A_Palmer
Ret-A_Palmer's picture

The kami are in the Temple of Ro-kan section of the store.  Air and Earth kami are available to the Tengu Decension via the Special Card pack.  The Tengu versions are identical ot the Temple ones though.

It always goes to tiebreakers.

The Jumo Ring - a Bushido Blog

gdelo538

Thank you very much, I'm just getting into this and figuring out what to buy, I guess the special cards are pretty important then.

Ret-darkframboisier
Ret-darkframboisier's picture

should be your first buy, but be careful, some are about to be slightly errated

GCT Master Enos
GCT Master Enos's picture

We hope to make it much easier to see what models you can have soon too!

Grand Master of Bushido (Smog Con '14)

Lazarus01
Lazarus01's picture

Speaking of errata.  Any developments on the release date of the latest errata?

And is the new brother and sister groups a one time thing or will we be seeing more of that in the game?  So far it really seems like an interesting idea.

Finally, are there any plans to move outside the Jwar Isles?  The game system itself is fantastic and could easly accommodate a variety of locations and cultures.  Don't get me wrong I love Asian history and lore, but a limited edition starter box with a totally different group would be cool.  Like something from the Americas or an all female society ex.  History and legend has plenty of room.  Just your thoughts?

GCT Master Enos
GCT Master Enos's picture

The Brothers are a self contained group but the sisters can be played with the other imperial models to make a 50 rice all-imperial list already.  There could be more in future.

There may be more releases like this too, not soon certainly we have to keep up with the factions, but special themed waves could happen again.

All 3 brothers' Houses and the Imperial House are from outside the Jwarr Isles but that's not what you want...  I have discussed a different setting (Within the same world) but not in any official sense.  Its not something being looked at right now.

Grand Master of Bushido (Smog Con '14)

yenohoney