Some questions about throw attack and prone

1 post / 0 new
Meavar's picture
Meavar
Some questions about throw attack and prone

I can't find the awnsers, although I expect it has been asked already/ is probably a thing of me not being a native english speaker.

Is the minimum range of throw attack (same goes for throw defense) a limitation or a boost?

Throw attack:
"If the Attack is successful the Defender is moved D2”, with a minimum of being moved out of the Attackers ZoC, within LoS of the Attacker, and becomes Prone."

*bolded by me*

A) Does this mean if you throw only 1 inch, you must throw straith away as otherwise he will always still be within 1 inch: within your zone of control

B) He will move more than the 1 inch to get out of your zone of control if you throw him sideways?

C) If I throw into another fighter nearby, if that would stop movement within your zone of control is this illegal? What if I cannot throw him out of my ZoC?

D) Engaged with two models and I tried to throw them against each other to make them both prone is allowed as they stay within 1 inch.

D) Engaged with two models and I tried to throw them against each other to make them both prone is allowed as they stay within 1 inch if I cannot throw him out of my zoc straith backward because of terrain and I rolled a 1.

General remark:

Also the picture of throw attack is unclear, the blue area seems a possible place to throw him, but most of this is within the zone of control (can't throw him there), part is out of line of sight (can't throw him there), and a lot of places he can't be thrown while moving in a straith line except if he had cloudwalk (matsunagi doesn't), making cloudwalk a disadvantage against throw attack which feels really counter intuative. And the text at the picture means the attacker can choose the path, but the path is always a straith line, wouldn't direction have been clearer?

announcement
yenohoney