The Princessess and STS

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ret-MattT
Ret-MattT's picture
The Princessess and STS

I´m excited about the Princesses! They offer Ruy like command & control while being effectvely MS4+ fighters if utlized at the maximum. At the moment I´m thinking of this as my new list:

Xi
Yizhi
Yanjing
Yukio Koshimori
Old Zo
Honoko
Kyoaku-Han
Pit Dog

One flank is held by the Princess trio who and the other by the gangsters while Old Zo holds up his ki-draining áura and channels Ki to Yukios Obey or Princesses bonus MS/RS. ​​​​With Command on 3 fighty models on top of the Control token there´s a lot of tactical options.

Interesting times ahead indeed laugh

GCT Master Enos
GCT Master Enos's picture

Have another look, we have corrected an error and the cards now on the store are correct.

Grand Master of Bushido (Smog Con '14)

cain

oha. now its the turbo Sisters vs. the tired brothers.

Ret-MattT
Ret-MattT's picture

Aha, I thought testing ended up with the bonus Feat instead of the bonus action. I actually find that one stronger, so not complaining wink

Old Zo is stellar here. Doing a Commanded Coordinated Combo attack with Surprise by Xi and Yizhi followed by the girl closest to the remaining enemies getting back an action is very good. Looking forward to these tactical shenanigans.

The Eagle shares the nest. The Dragon burns it. Join the Black Eagle and crush the usurpers!